POOLS! CREATIVE COVID PROGRAMMING!

• April 24, 2020 at 10:25 am #715
    Janna Beau
    Participant

Hello! Asof now, Dubuque is planning on moving forward with opening until we hear otherwise. I am trying to see how we can limit the number of participants allowed in the pool,such as register for time slots etc. has anyone come up with a plan that can accommodate this? I’m trying to be equitable and give everyone. (Pass holder and daily admissions) equal opportunities but not sure if that is possible. Ive come up with some dandy ideas! I’m hoping that people will see we are trying to give them some time in the pool and be grateful but as we know we cannot please everyone. Id love to hear what your plans are! Thank you! Janna Beau, City of Dubuque

May 15, 2020 at 10:25 am #794
    Cathy Marx
    Participant

Clinton is planning on opening the pool.
    I am cutting out OPEN SWIM- which is normally summer day camps and parent drop off and “swim rats” that come everyday.
    I’m planning on Summer Day Camps from 1-3 and Family Swims from 3pm-6pm. An adult is either going to be 16+ or 18+. I have not finalized this yet.
    Our swim lessons are private. Now do we put parents in the pool with their child?
    Lap Swim will happen with lane lines
    Swim Team will come in too

Janna- hope this helps. Can you do me a favor and send me a copy of your training schedule. We have been doing the same thing every year and I’m looking to mix training up a little. Thanks Cathy

May 28, 2020 at 9:38 am #843
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How are you handling swim team practice and meets?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags